Wednesday, March 12, 2008

This Most Awesomely Hilarious Thing I've Seen Today

ya know...part of me wonders if i should be offended. i mean, i don't consider myself to be a "hipster" at all. in fact, "hipsters" generally aren't keen a people like me...but i do like indie music. and i do adore spankrock. and i wear leggings. mainly because it's fucking cold in chicago and they're a nice thin layer to provide a little warmth. and i don't like walmart either, but that has way more to do with the fact that every walmart i've ever been in smells funny and is teeming with sad fat people. and i in turn, feel sad and fat by association when i go there. but anyways, this is still funny. check out this dude's myspace. his name is MC Lars. he's an english major (haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!) at Stanford and also raps about edgar allen poe. *sigh* a man after my own heart...

No comments: