Monday, February 11, 2008

If the People in My Office Could Hear My Ipod

...they'd think i was insane. seriously. i have my headphones in and am enjoying spankrock and benny blanco's dirty as hell EP and just sort of stopped for a moment and listened to lyrics. jesus christ. you know how sometimes you just kind of absentmindedly listen to stuff? without really paying attention...? yeah. wow.

it's so raunchy, that i had to switch to something a little more mild...i like, got paranoid that my earphones were too loud and my co-workers could hear what i was listening to...

regardless, this EP makes me want to get hot and sweaty. you should check it out. plus, the cover art for the vinyls are fucking amazing, not to mention the publicity shots on the spank's myspace...hilarious.

No comments: