Monday, February 25, 2008

Dear Recording Industry,

I'm very sorry, but I have an uncontrollable compulsion to obtain free music. Really, I'm so sorry, I know it's like, wrong and shit, and I should really be supporting the artists whom make my day so much brighter, but when someone dangles free music in front of my face, I can't help but take it, put it in the pod and listen to it.

In my defense, I will say this--I've found out that I like a lot of music that I didn't know about this way. And since I'm sort of an audiophile, especially when it comes to live music, I usually end up putting money in the pockets of these artists at shows and such.

Really, I am so sorry, but I felt like I just had to get it off my chest. I felt guilty. Especially after a particularly active morning of illegally downloading...

Love and Respectful Admiration,
Sarah

No comments: