Wednesday, February 6, 2008

In Case I Haven't Bitched To You Yet

the weather sucks in chicago right now. srsly. i'm over it. i want to go to sleep and wake up in May.

about 16 inches of snow last week, rain yesterday that turned into sleet and freezing rain overnight and this morning (pelting me in the face during my 6 block walk to my office from the train), and apparently we're supposed to get a foot of actual snow this afternoon and night.

i know people in the south had some shit happen yesterday, what with tornadoes and whatnot, but i am going insane with this weather.

and my hair is doing some really fucked up shit right now. apparently you can't cut crazy curls/weird waves out of your hair. ugh.

looking very forward to my weekend vacay in the mid-atlantic. to see my peoples, but mainly to get out of this shitstorm.

No comments: