Sunday, January 13, 2008

Super Awesome: Calvin Harris

i sure do love me some UK accents. for realsies. especially when said accents come from the lips of beautiful babies.

these are two of the reasons i love calvin harris.

the other reason i love him is because you can't help but get up off yo' ass and strut around your apartment, shakin ya' boooooooty. seriously. srsly. this music is my favorite "new" discovery, despite the fact that it's not really so much "new," as it is new to me. and you know what? that's all that really matters. so there.

anyway, this young buck (he's like 23 or something) is a scottish lad who makes a lot of songs with the word "disco" in them. also, this song "Merrymakin' At My Place" (besides having an awesome effing name) has a beat that reminds me of that LL Cool J song, "Phenomenon."

so i love him. and you should too.

No comments: