Friday, January 18, 2008

Why I Love Muiccia

if i was really rich, i'd buy swarms of pretty clothes. proenza, chloe, and prada--OH MY! but alas, as i have yet to make it BIG in publishing, i am forced to--ugh--budget, and spend my cash on things like electricity and rent. *sigh* but i figure i should start planning how i'm going to spend my millions now, to make for efficiency when i am rolling in dough.

anyhow, i spend my days drooling over pretty clothes and can often be found with my nose pressed against the store window of various boutiques and stores in this clothes horse's dream town...(burberry, i'm sorry for the smudges on your window, but i want those t-strap platform sandals more than i want anything else in the entire world and i would do just about anything to have them in my closet...)

back to the effiency: i love miu miu and if given the opportunity would sculpt my entire wardrobe from their look book. and now my darling miuccia (anybody notice my obsesh with eye-talians as of late?) has put kirsten dunst in miu miu ads. and i love kirsten and her snaggle tooth, and absolutely adore the stuff she's hawking. here, look:







i want these sunglasses. you buy them for me.















either one of these bags will do, though i must say, i'm partial to the woven ones on top.








everyone needs a corset.






the stained glass motif on this dress would go quite nicely with the sunglasses.




the greatest party dress i've ever laid my eyes upon. and those shoes...!



i actually think i might look into these frames...i think new reading glasses would suit me nicely.

No comments: